In Japan...

"Hey, is that a ninja up there?"
(Japan, Aug 20 - Sep 19, 2011)


November 14, 2010

Bog Blog: No. 1

I do have a lot on my mind, but I need to get this out of the way first, so here is a quick little update...on my toilet.


So as you can see, it is pretty 'bog' standard. However it does have two different strengths of flush, and it has helped me learn two new Japanese characters: small () and large (). On another note, here is my washing machine.


Answers on a postcard please. Actually it wasn't too hard to figure out how to do a basic wash, and it works amazingly efficiently (only took 30 minutes, and it calculates how much water to use by weighing your clothes!). Don't know how to get it to use/make hot water though...

Tomorrow: start of my weekend musings, featuring a Santa Colonel Sanders.


No comments:

Post a Comment